Designed around a straightforward question and answer format, the guide works equally well for large, small, or even home groups. Editable text boxes allow the teacher or student to type their answers indirectly, and then modify them at any time following further study or class discussion. Student response has been enthusiastic:
- “This is a great guide, makes Footsteps easy to understand…”
- “Could not have done it without the guide…”
- “Good questions, makes you think…”
- “Love all the bullet points in the guide…”
- “After taking this class using the guide, I have decided to lead a group out of my home.
- If you are a group leader, this guide is an essential tool that will help you effectively communicate what the Bible teaches about what is yet to come. For personal study, this guide will prove invaluable to your grasp of the rich eschatological treasures awaiting discovery in Dr. Fruchtenbaum’s “The Footsteps Of The Messiah.”
- 354 pages pre-printed on quality paper
- 3 hole punched ready for a binder.